OverviewSupervisor – Projects Temporay in Gladstone QLD
Branch Gladstone QLD AU
Supervisor – Projects
We are looking for Delivery Supervisors who have experience within the Building & Construction Industry to assist our client based in Gladstone….
We are looking for Delivery Supervisors who have experience within the Building & Construction Industry to assist our client based in Gladstone.
This role would suit candidates who have a trade e.g. Electrician, Builder or Carpenter.
Those who have experience with managing and coordinating project planning and delivery will be highly regarded.
On offer is a Monday to Friday roster, full time hours and an attractive rate. Discussed in full at the interview stages.
These roles are currently required for a period of approximately 4-6 weeks with some potential for extension.
Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, the responsibilities of these positions include:
- Assist in the planning and delivery of projects through the efficient supervision and development of office staff, field staff and subcontractors
- Understanding and application of legislation, regulations, practices and policies related to the building construction, maintenance and engineering industries
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment
- Provide a level of supervisory services inline with the delivery of construction, maintenance and upgrade work undertaken by the company
- Accurately pricing small scale minor work, upgrades and maintenance projects
- Undertake Workplace Health and Safety audits
- Develop and maintain close relationships with clients
These are predominantly an office based positions however site inspections may be required. The successful candidates will have good computer skills to meet the data entry and paperwork demands of the role.
Candidates must have their C Class Manual Drivers Licence.
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive team within a busy and established business.
Please apply now to be considered.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Gladstone Central, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16