OverviewSpotless Gym Attendant – Townsville North – Part Time Part Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Gym Attendant – Townsville North – Part Time
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland….
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We’re passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au .
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland. We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Gym Attendant. This position is responsible for the general supervision of designated Defence gymnasiums during mandated hours of operation; the gym attendant welcomes entitled members and works collaboratively with Defence PTIs to give each member a safe, productive and enjoyable experience.
This Part Time role will report to the Sport & Recreation Trainer and Coordinator, you will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Open the gymnasium in accordance with the designated times to meet Defence requirements
- Review daily / weekly equipment requirements via booking system and assist PTIs set up / disassemble equipment required for classes in designated areas
- Ensure a customer focus to deliver superior service to all Defence members
- Manage access to facilities by entitled members only
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Current Resuscitation Certificate;
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Certificate III Fitness (preferred)
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate (preferred)
- Must hold a current Australian Drivers Licence
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Gym Attendant role
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14