OverviewSpotless Cleaner (Fixed Term) – Amberley – PT Part Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Cleaner (Fixed Term) – Amberley – PT
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer…
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We’re passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au .
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland. We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated, reliable Cleaners.
This part time position will report to the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisor and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Adherence to all service deliverables in the Statement of Works (SOW)
- Support the Cleaning & Housekeeping Supervisor and Manager to oversee the scheduled periodic cleaning operations
- Ensure high quality and co-operative relationships with key Defence Base personnel
- Coordinate the daily activities of cleaning staff
Our front line staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
- Experience in a supervisory role in a similar work environment including an understanding of all subordinates and subcontractor roles
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25