OverviewSportsgirl Store Manager (Parental Leave) Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Store Manager (Parental Leave)
Sportsgirls have access like no other to up-to-the-minute global trends, exclusive designer collaborations and an ever-evolving range of the latest beauty and…
WE’RE ALWAYS SEEKING THE BRIGHTEST STARS TO WEAR OUR STRIPES
Sportsgirl is more than just a store – the stripes are a part of modern Australian culture. We’re a community of girls across Australia who are individual, playful, confident, and of course fashionable! Sportsgirls have access like no other to up-to-the-minute global trends, exclusive designer collaborations and an ever-evolving range of the latest beauty and accessory collections. So, if you want a job that is SO. MUCH. FUN., join us today.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Store Manager, while a team member is on parental leave.
What will your day look like?
- Manage all aspects of your own store
- Create an exceptional customer experience and provide up-to-the-minute styling advice
- Drive sales results to reach budgets and targets
- Motivate, coach and develop the in-store team
- Manage new stock deliveries and merchandise the store
- Back of house paperwork, including rosters and payroll paperwork
What’s up for grabs?
- An inspiring, supportive, and FUN work culture
- Fantastic career pathways within our Retail Operations team and broader Sportsgirl business.
- Access to outstanding training and development programs – reach your full potential!
- Access to National conferences and State meetings, so you can get together with your teams and peers.
- 50% product discount
- Potential monthly and seasonal bonuses, PLUS additional sales rewards and incentives
- Work on a rotating roster that provides you with a three day weekend every second week!
- Corporate discounted health insurance, so you can take care of yourself
What do we look for?
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Proven experience in developing and mentoring teams to be their best
- An absolute passion for creating a fantastic customer experience
- A natural creative flair and a love for all things fashion
- A great connection with our customer, so you can style her from head to toe
- A drive to exceed sales targets and maximise growth
- A head for business and the ability to drive a team to achieve budgets and results
- Communication skills that are engaging and responsive – just like you!
Above all else, we’re looking for an engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic Store Manager who wants to grow within the Sportsgirl universe. Don’t miss out – apply today!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16