OverviewSpinifex Recruiting Receptionist Temporay in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Sydney Central Business District NSW
Typing legal documents, reports and training materials. Reception experience, preferably in a government or legal sector….
Our client requires a skilled receptionist to be the first point of contact in the heart of a busy NSW government department. At least four years reception experience, ideally in a government or legal sector, is required in order to step straight into this fast paced role. This two month role is based in Sydney CBD and is $26/h plus super.
- Managing high volume reception duties with a high degree of confidentiality and judgement
- Greeting clients, scheduling appointments, answering calls, taking messages and managing all enquiries
- Typing legal documents, reports and training materials
- Providing a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the department, including travel bookings, data entry, registering correspondence and maintaining records
- Managing competing urgent priorities for professional staff
- Reception experience, preferably in a government or legal sector
- Word processing at 60wpm
- Ability to use a dictaphone
- Proven ability to address unforeseen issues and work independently
A criminal record check will be conducted upon job offer.
This role is for an immediate start and will only be advertised for a short period. Please call Lyndall Hord on 9893 7555 if you have any questions or apply now.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22