OverviewSouthern Cross Austereo National ICT Systems and Cloud Administrator Full Time in Sydney NSW
Southern Cross Austereo
Branch Sydney NSW AU
National ICT Systems and Cloud Administrator
The role of the IT Systems and Cloud Engineer is to provide administration, engineering support and delivery services to all locations within the Southern Cross…
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled IT professional who is eager to apply their knowledge in the media industry.
The role of the IT Systems and Cloud Engineer is to provide administration, engineering support and delivery services to all locations within the Southern Cross Austereo group. You will be responsible for the management, upgrading and maintenance of Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365, Scripting Technologies and SCCM nationally and provide level 3 Support to Technology staff as required.
Make no mistake, we are after the best. As the successful applicant you will have:
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology.
- Substantial experience in a number of Information Technology areas specialising in Active Directory Management, Exchange 2010/2016, Scripting, PowerShell, Group Policy Management, SCCM (System Control Centre Manager) and Virtualisation (VMWare/Citrix)
- Configure, manage and optimize Windows Server infrastructure
- Microsoft Office 365 experience is essential. Azure experience would be highly advantageous
- Good understanding of security best practices and reverse proxy technologies
- Experience with delivering new or upgraded technology implementations of networking systems and services.
- Proven track record with project delivery, management and reporting.
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Be able to demonstrate a history of delivering successful outcomes on multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work with strict deadlines.
- Have a passion for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction for internal clients
- A desire to be a part of a high performing and successful team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a customer service orientation
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Please submit your résumé and cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications close: Friday 28th of April
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the closing date.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15