OverviewSouth Western Sydney Local Health District Communication and Social Media Officer (HEO-Graduate) – F/T Full Time in Liverpool NSW
South Western Sydney Local Health District
Branch Liverpool NSW AU
Communication and Social Media Officer (HEO-Graduate) – F/T
Excellent oral communication skills and experience in the use of social media, writing for a range of mediums (including radio, newspaper, web, reports etc.),…
The Communication Officer contributes specialist skills in public communication and social marketing to health promotion campaigns and programs. The Health Promotion Service delivers programs across South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD). The Communication Officer will also provide advice and support to other services within Population Health as required.
Motivated and dynamic Communication Officer required to provide communication, marketing and social media services to diverse and busy Health Promotion Service in SW Sydney.
To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
• Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (e.g. communication, journalism, health).
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in communication, social marketing and public relations.
• Demonstrated experience in website design and content management systems.
• Excellent oral communication skills and experience in the use of social media, writing for a range of mediums (including radio, newspaper, web, reports etc.), proofreading and editing publications.
• Understanding of health promotion and public health issues.
• Effective organisational skills and ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge and experience in desktop publication.
• Current NSW drivers licence (P2 acceptable) subject to obtaining a NSW drivers licence within 3 months of appointment
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Liverpool, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14