OverviewSouth Western Sydney Local Health District Administrative Officer (Level 3) – Oral Health Services – Temp F/T Temporay in Liverpool NSW
South Western Sydney Local Health District
Branch Liverpool NSW AU
Administrative Officer (Level 3) – Oral Health Services – Temp F/T
Computer based financial management system (Payable and Purchasing modules) and proven experience using in Microsoft office suite, Information System for Oral…
The administration officer will undertake a full range of duties to provide support and assistance to the Oral Health Performance unit to achieve targets set for the National Partnership agreement (NPA).
This role will assist in the processing of a high volume of Oral Health Fee for Service Scheme(OHFFSS) vouchers using the Information System Oral Health(ISOH), Microsoft Excel and Oracle purchasing applications.
This role will assist inthe processing of patient billing using PBRC systems.
To assist Oral Health managers in the fortnightly payroll processing in KRONOS
1. Demonstrated effective organisational and administrative skills including a high attention to detail
2. Demonstrated effective organisation and administration skills including a high attention to details and ability to work both within and team environment and independently and with minimal supervision
3. Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills and a proved ability to meet deadlines
4. Holds Certificate III in Health Administration or equivalent, or willingness to obtain
5. Computer based financial management system (Payable and Purchasing modules) and proven experience using in Microsoft office suite, Information System for Oral Health (ISOH), Oracle financials, Power billing and Revenue collection (PBRC) and Patient Administration System (PAS)
6. Ability and willingness to provide services across South Western Sydney Local Health District Community Oral Health Clinics as required.
7. Current unrestricted Australian Driver Licence, subject to obtaining a NSW Drivers Licence within 3 months of appointment.
This position requires a Working With Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian. For more information on how to apply for the clearance, please visit the Office of the Children’s Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/Working-with-children/working-with-children-check
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Liverpool, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18