OverviewSNAICC National Voice for our Children Communications Coordinator Contract in Melbourne VIC
SNAICC National Voice for our Children
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Managing the SNAICC digital presence across multiple social media platforms and websites. Significant experience in media, communications or marketing….
An exciting opportunity to join the SNAICC team has become available. Are you passionate about the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, ensuring their safety, development and wellbeing? SNAICC- National Voice for our Children, Australia’s national peak body representing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, is seeking an experienced communications professional to continue to build SNAICC’s national profile.
If you are keen to make your mark:
- Managing all internal and external communications, marketing strategies, organisational membership, and branding of a national peak body
- Working with high profile Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders across the country
- Leading the proactive and reactive media engagement for the national Family Matters Campaign, Australia’s dedicated campaign to reduce the overrepresentation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in out-of-home-care
- Managing the SNAICC digital presence across multiple social media platforms and websites
- Managing the planning and execution of National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day, Australia’s largest national day to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children
And you have:
- Significant experience in media, communications or marketing
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Excellent written competency, with proven experience in content creation for multiple uses and audiences
- Experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations and people
Then we want to hear from you!
Fixed term, full-time position with the possibility of permanent employment, located at the SNAICC offices in North Fitzroy, Melbourne. You can expect to earn between $70,000 and $80,000 depending on experience, plus superannuation and salary packaging.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15