OverviewSMAART Recruitment Interior Design Tutor Part Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Interior Design Tutor
Melbourne VIC 3000
A degree qualified Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Architect, from a recognized academic institution….
Interior Design Tutor required for an immediate start
The Australian Academy of Interior Design is a leading provider of quality Interior Design distance learning and classroom based education. Students are provided with a variety of media through which they can attend the courses:
• Online learning environment and distance learning
• Classroom learning
• Blended distance and classroom learning
Our client are currently looking to recruit an experienced Interior Design Tutor to join our academic team. The suitable candidate will support the learning and education of students by enabling the company to continue to provide top quality resources and materials.
This is a freelance position and so is a CASUAL ROLE .
You will be required to work an around 12 hours per week but this may fluctuate according to demand.
• Provide support, guidance and tuition to students in an online environment as well as in a blended learning/classroom setting.
• Plan and deliver lessons clearly in workshops and classroom environments (Presentation provided).
• Provide detailed and well-written assessment feedback
• Communicate and engage with students through email and on line forums
• Engage with Chief Academic Officer, Academic Director, Course Director and Course Coordinator to ensure that course content is up to date and relevant.
• A degree qualified Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Architect, from a recognized academic institution
• Relative industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Lecturing experience or a training qualification would be an advantage
• Strong communication and computer skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English is a distinct advantage
• The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and willing to commit to two Saturday’s per month lecturing. Evening lecturing also available.
Other competencies :
• Significant customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills, showing enthusiasm for the role and the course content
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive work ethic
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe that you possess the relevant skills, experience and passion for teaching, don’t miss out! Click apply now.
For all other enquiries please contact:
• Gemma Edey: [email protected], (03) 8637 4419,
• Tom Woods: [email protected], (03) 8637 4403.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18