OverviewSlater and Gordon Lawyers Junior Legal Assistant (Casual) Contract in Sydney NSW
Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Junior Legal Assistant (Casual)
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick start your legal career, then this is the role for you! Daily duties will include assisting file and diary…
We have a fantastic opportunity for a positive, energetic and highly motivated Casual Junior Legal Assistant to join our Family Law practice group, based in our Sydney CBD office on a Casual basis.
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick start your legal career, then this is the role for you!
This is an exciting, entry-level role and you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our busy team. Daily duties will include assisting file and diary management, general correspondence, liaising with clients and preparing information for clients and other legal personnel.
We are seeking someone with;
- A genuine interest and/or passion for law;
- Previous experience will be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic and can do attitude;
- Previous experience in a customer service or admin role;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Strong computer literacy (egg; MS office); and
- A willingness to learn.
How to apply:
Please direct all enquiries to Rita Salama and forward your application including a cover letter, CV and academic transcripts BY EMAIL ONLY to [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16