OverviewSKG Radiology Medical Imaging Assistant Full Time in Subiaco WA
Branch Subiaco WA AU
Medical Imaging Assistant
As a Medical Imaging Assistant, you will be responsible for patient care prior to, during and after their procedure….
SKG Radiology has the largest network of radiology locations in Western Australia with community, hospital and country locations. We are the official supplier of choice for the West Coast Eagles, Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx, Perth Heat and the West Coast Fever sporting clubs.
SKG provides high quality service in areas such as General X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Bone Densitometry, FNA Biopsy, Doppler, Facet Joint Injection, Nuchal Translucency, Nerve Root Sheath Injection, Epidural Injection, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology to a well established base of referrers and patients.
We are seeking a professional and motivated individual to take on the role of Medical Imaging Assistant at our Subiaco branch.
As a Medical Imaging Assistant, you will be responsible for patient care prior to, during and after their procedure.
Some of your many and varied duties will include:
• Primarily assisting MRI radiographers during clinical procedures and other areas of the department as required
• Cannulating patients once trained
• Assisting with the positioning of patients during procedures
• Giving instructions to patients regarding preparation for their procedure
• Assisting with patient transfers
• Cleaning procedure rooms including changing of linen
• Stock control
• Administrative duties as required
Ideal Candidate Requirements
• A caring, compassionate nature
• Excellent customer service skills
• A willingness to cannulate patients once trained
• A Patients First. focus
• The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Outstanding communication and time management skills
• Computer literacy
• The ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment
• Physical fitness to perform a clinical focused hands-on role
Previous experience within a similar role will be highly regarded, however training will be provided to the right applicant.
This position is Full Time – 75 Hours per Fortnight
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Ensure you include a current resume and a statement addressing the above selection criteria.
SKG reserves the right to begin the recruitment process before the applications close date.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Subiaco, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13