OverviewService Stream Project Scheduler Full Time in Clayton South VIC
Branch Clayton South VIC AU
Clayton South VIC
Our telecommunications expertise covers fibre optics, HFC, broadband, high-speed data, copper technology and basic telephony….
Work on nbn ‘s MIMA construction project
Service Stream’s network construction operations team are seeking a Project Scheduler to organise and control regional project schedules for our nbn MIMA construction project. The Project Scheduler will be responsible for scheduling and resourcing planning to create baseline work timelines for each project. Reporting to the State Project Manager, this position is based in Service Stream’s Clayton South office, and is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Organise, implement and maintain a solid scheduling management system to support projects and project plans
- Ensure that task and sub-task schedules align with contractual requirements
- Interact with the client, project staff and subcontractors to schedule work and coordinate assignments
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance to identify developing issues
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations
Required Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have prior experience working as a scheduler in a construction project environment utilising Primavera P6. You will have an excellent understanding of construction processes and project management methodologies. In addition to your experience and knowledge, you will be able to demonstrate strength in the following competencies:
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Quality focus with strong attention to detail
- Excellent initiative with the ability to solve complex problems
Service Stream is an ASX listed company who specialise in the end-to-end delivery of the high volume services required to roll-out, maintain and operate essential networks throughout Australia. Our telecommunications expertise covers fibre optics, HFC, broadband, high-speed data, copper technology and basic telephony. From rolling out state-of-the-art broadband networks to maintaining and upgrading existing telephone networks, we have the know-how and workforce to take on projects ranging in scale from single homes to major regional or national projects.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter via the link.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Clayton South, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26