OverviewService Stream Field Supervisor/Estimator Recoverable Works Full Time in Lutwyche QLD
Branch Lutwyche QLD AU
Field Supervisor/Estimator Recoverable Works
Manage a team of subcontractors in the efficient construction of Telecommunication infrastructure. A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar supervisory role…
Service Steam is seeking an experienced Field Supervisor/Estimator to join our QLD Wireline team to contribute to the success of our Recoverable Works projects. This role is being offered on a permanent, full time basis out of our Lutwyche office but some interstate travel will be required.
The primary job functions are to:
- Manage a team of subcontractors in the efficient construction of Telecommunication infrastructure
- Meet and exceed targets set by the client
- Manage the client / customer relationship
- Provide motivation and leadership to a team of contractors within a safe and compliant working environment.
- Quoting of works and contributing to tender submissions
- Quality auditing on in progress and completed projects
- Material ordering
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar supervisory role sound understanding of telecommunication construction works.
- Extensive networking knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of pit & pipe civils, copper and fibre networks, and construction, rehabilitation and replacement requirements.
- Confidence in formulating and implementing Safe Work Method Statements and associated risk assessments.
- Experience in the management of variations and associated costs.
- Current General Industry OH&S Induction card
- Current, valid driver’s licence
Above all, the right candidate will have a keen to learn attitude, high-level communication skills, and initiative to work in an unsupervised environment, combined with efficient and effective time-management skills.
Working with Service Stream
Service Stream is an ASX listed company who specialise in the end-to-end delivery of the high volume services required to construct, maintain and upgrade Australia’s essential communications, energy and water networks. At Service Stream we’re all about taking pride in your own contribution and respecting the contribution of others. We share responsibility for getting the job done right, and recognise opportunities for new or better ways to make things work together, wherever they arise. Benefits and rewards offered to our employees include:
- Annual leave purchasing
- Employee share scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Talent & Succession Program
Applicants must be prepared to undergo a criminal history check
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lutwyche, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14