OverviewService NSW Digital Service Representative – Permanent/Part Time – Cooma Part Time in Riverina NSW
Branch Riverina NSW AU
Digital Service Representative – Permanent/Part Time – Cooma
For any technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email….
Digital Service Representative – Permanent/Part Time – Cooma – 000057L2 Digital Service Representative – Part Time/Permanent
SNSW Grade – 2/3
Location – Cooma
About Service NSW
At Service NSW our vision is to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services to the citizens of New South Wales, and we are passionate about delivering a positive customer service experience
Established in 2013, and tasked to make it easier for citizens to do business with Government no matter where they live, Service NSW continues to establish and expand its network of online and phone based services, as well as rolling out an innovative network of one-stop shops in metropolitan, regional and rural locations throughout New South Wales.
The Service NSW team is committed to making a difference, and we continually calibrate our work against the core values of passion, teamwork and accountability to ensure our focus is always on the customer.
Requirement of the Role:
- Create a positive relationship in all interactions maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring client satisfaction as a priority.
- Provide timely, accurate, effective and high quality customer service consistent with Service NSW service standards and business requirements, as assessed by internal reviews and customer feedback.
- Deliver great customer experiences through the use of on-line technology.
- Promote the adoption of digital services and educate users. Suggest rewording
- Promote to customers the digital services available and educate users
- Identify the purpose of the customer visit and assist with digital queries appropriately.
- Refer customers to appropriate channel for out of scope transactions.
- Deal effectively with enquiries and complaints from customers.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of information resources particularly in the digital space. Contribute to improve the efficiency of work processes and the implementation of changes in the workplace.
- Make a positive contribution to the team environment.
- Monitor digital performance in centre and take actions to increase adoption and drive usage
Please note that your employment at Service NSW is subject to a Criminal Records Check.
To find out more details about this role please refer the Role Description .
If you are interested in becoming part of the team we encourage you to apply early.
How to apply:
To apply for this role you need to submit an application through the NSW Government job site http://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au
Provide a covering letter and resume (maximum of 5 pages) that details your experience and how you meet the capabilities of the role.
Applications close on: 25th April 2017 [11:59pm]
Thank you for your interest in applying for a role with Service NSW. Please note that due to high volumes of applicants applying for front line roles this advert may be withdrawn without notice.
For any technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email [email protected] between 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Location Regional NSW-Riverina & Murray
Work Type Part-time
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: Package includes a base salary range ($49,647 – $62,624), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Contact Service NSW Recruitment – [email protected]
Closing Date 25-Apr-2017, 11:59:00 PM
Job Category Customer services and call centre
Organisation Service NSW
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Riverina, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13