OverviewService NSW Customer Service Representative – PT/Permanent – Batemans Bay Part Time in Illawarra NSW
Branch Illawarra NSW AU
Customer Service Representative – PT/Permanent – Batemans Bay
For any technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email….
Customer Service Representative – PT/Permanent – Batemans Bay – 000057OG Customer Service Representative – Part Time/Permanent
Location – Batemans Bay
SNSW Grade – 3/4
About Service NSW
At Service NSW our vision is to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services to the citizens of New South Wales, and we are passionate about delivering a positive customer service experience
Established in 2013, and tasked to make it easier for citizens to do business with Government no matter where they live, Service NSW continues to establish and expand its network of online and phone based services, as well as rolling out an innovative network of one-stop shops in metropolitan, regional and rural locations throughout New South Wales.
The Service NSW team is committed to making a difference, and we continually calibrate our work against the core values of passion, teamwork and accountability to ensure our focus is always on the customer.
Requirement of the Role:
- Provide timely, high quality customer service to customers consistent with Service NSW vision, mission and values, as assessed by internal reviews and customer feedback.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions, maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Liaise with agencies regarding the referral of complex enquiries and transactions.
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery.
- Acknowledge, resolve and record customer complaints and escalate any unresolved issues.
- Undertake routine system searches, input and extract data using available computer systems.
- As a service centre team member, perform work as required in line with capabilities to contribute to the success of Service NSW objectives.
- Comply with privacy requirements and legislative obligations ensuring confidentiality, privacy and integrity of information is not compromised.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas, including the identification of opportunities to improve the efficiency of work processes and the implementation of changes in the workplace
Please note that your employment at Service NSW is subject to a Criminal Records Check.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team we encourage you to apply early.
To find out more details about this role please refer the Role Description .
How to apply:
To apply for this role you need to submit an application through the NSW Government job site http://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au
Provide a covering letter and resume (maximum of 5 pages) that details your experience and how you meet the capabilities of the role.
Applications close on: 26th April 2017 [11:59pm]
Thank you for your interest in applying for a role with Service NSW. Please note that due to high volumes of applicants applying for front line roles this advert may be withdrawn without notice.
For any technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email [email protected] between 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Location Illawarra & South Coast-Wollongong & the South Coast
Work Type Part-time
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: Package includes a base salary range ($57,159 – $69,704) plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
Contact Recruitment Team for Service NSW – [email protected]
Closing Date 26-Apr-2017, 11:59:00 PM
Job Category Customer services and call centre
Organisation Service NSW
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Illawarra, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13