OverviewSenversa Contaminated Site Assessment & Remediation Engineer/Scientist Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Contaminated Site Assessment & Remediation Engineer/Scientist
Bachelor Degree or higher in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent relevant degrees….
S069 (Full Time)
Australian Permanent Residence or Citizen
Full Australian Driver’s Licence:
Senversa is seeking a Senior Environmental Engineer/Scientist to join our Sydney CBD based team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Project management of site investigation and remediation programs.
- Preparation of high quality deliverables including reports and fee proposals.
- Client liaison and management.
- Assisting a team of three NSW EPA accredited contaminated site auditors.
- Technical work in the form of remedial design, risk assessment, conceptual model development, hydrogeology.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior team members.
This role is suitable for candidates possessing the following:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent relevant degrees.
- 5+ years proven experience in environmental consulting specialising in contaminated land projects and field works.
- Strong written, reporting and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to design and manage site investigation programs.
- High level of familiarity with regulatory guideline framework relating to contaminated site investigation / remediation.
30 April 2017
Senversa Sydney Engineer/Scientist Position
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25