OverviewSenversa Contaminated Site Assessment & Remediation Engineer/Scientist Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Contaminated Site Assessment & Remediation Engineer/Scientist
Bachelor Degree or higher in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent relevant degrees….
P072 (Full Time)
Australian Permanent Residence or Citizen
Full Australian Driver’s Licence:
Senversa is seeking a Senior Environmental Engineer/Scientist to join our Perth team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Completion of fieldwork programs and corresponding project management.
- Data management and preparation of reports.
This role is suitable for candidates possessing the following:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent relevant degrees.
- Ideally between 1 and 5 years proven experience in environmental consulting specialising in contaminated land projects and field works.
- Strong written, reporting and verbal communication skills.
- Compliance with health, safety and environment policies, standards and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience performing preliminary and detailed site investigations, sampling techniques (e.g. soil, vapour and groundwater), contractor supervision and a broader working knowledge of the NEPM 1999 (2013 amendment) is essential.
14 April 2017
Senversa Perth Engineer/Scientist Position
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15