OverviewSENIOR ADVISOR – INVESTMENT GROWTH (2 Years Fixed Term) in Adelaide City Centre SA
Adelaide City Council
Branch Adelaide City Centre SA AU
SENIOR ADVISOR – INVESTMENT GROWTH (2 Years Fixed Term)
Adelaide City Centre SA
Engaging with senior executives in business and Government. About The Program….
About The Program
The City Growth & Investment Program is committed to supporting business and residential growth and investment in the City of Adelaide to create a prosperous, thriving city.
About The Role
An opportunity is currently available for a suitable Senior Advisor – Investment Growth, to develop, implement and manage a proactive investment attraction strategy that promotes sustainable economic development within the city. You will achieve this by:
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the City’s investment attraction strategy
- Identifying and attracting potential investors, consistent with the investment attraction framework
- Ensuring appropriate response to unsolicited investor enquiries and investment opportunities
- Implementing effective promotional activities both nationally and internationally to facilitate economic growth in the city
- Provide effective leadership and support to the team
The successful applicant will demonstrate an extensive understanding of and experience in:
- Strategies and programs to foster economic development, in particular best practice approaches to investment attraction and facilitation
- Current and emerging economic opportunities in South Australia
- Developing and implementing strategic approaches to economic development and / or investment attraction
- Engaging with senior executives in business and Government to promote investment and / or economic development
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as Business, Economics or Commerce or substantial relevant experience and professional development is considered essential.
For further information, please contact Mick O’Neill, Program Manager – City Growth & Investment, on 08 8203 7592. To submit an application, please click on the “apply for job” button. Applications close 5pm, Friday 7 November 2014.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Adelaide City Centre, SA, AU
Posted on: 2014-10-24