OverviewSampoerna Credit Administrator (Permanent Part Time – 66%) Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Credit Administrator (Permanent Part Time – 66%)
In return, you will receive an attractive salary package, which includes 10% superannuation, 25% annual leave loading, as well as subsidised health care for…
At PMI we value a culture that is built on professionalism, reputation and pride. You experiment, learn and succeed. Whether you work with us for one year or ten, you will learn the skills that open doors to any career you want.
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If you answered yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
BEND THE NORM
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and colleagues all over the world.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Credit Administrator , you will be responsible for minimising the company’s exposure to bad and doubtful debts through:
- Applying records of moneys received to customer accounts;
- Assisting in the management of collection of outstanding debts;
- Checking and validating processed credit and debit notes;
- Checking and validating customer registrations related to preferred payment methods and raising appropriate maintenance to have account details updated;
- Checking and processing Sales Force banking and associated tasks;
- Providing administration support to all state personnel and back-up within the A/R Department;
- Participating in special projects, support and department training
INNOVATION STARTS WITH TRYING
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume A/R office environment
- has intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- has experience working with difficult customers
- previous experience working with SAP is preferable
Take the opportunity to grow as an individual and collaborate with our team. In return, you will receive an attractive salary package, which includes 10% superannuation, 25% annual leave loading, as well as subsidised health care for yourself and your family. This position is permanent part-time and is for 5 hours per day, 5 days per week.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Together, we don’t wait for the future to be created, we define it.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
Please apply online by 30 April 2017.
Unlimit Yourself @ PMI
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20