OverviewSales Representative Full Time in Western Australia
Branch WA AU
This company prides itself on its impressive market exposure and diverse monthly publications and digital media coverage across entertainment, business,…
IPA are currently seeking self-motivated advertising Sales Representatives for a number of roles throughout Greater Perth representing our client, a leading international media company.
This company prides itself on its impressive market exposure and diverse monthly publications and digital media coverage across entertainment, business, property, festivals and events.
Join an established team as an experienced sales professional, a leads hunter who thrives in a fast paced environment, a high achiever that meets KPI’s and retains clients through delivering a first class service.
To be successful you will:
- Have professional communication and presentation
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Have strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Be reliable and ambitious
- Have your own transport and valid driver’s licence
- Ideally come from a sales background in media or advertising
What’s in it for me?
- Earn a competitive salary plus commission
- Initial training with ongoing support
- An exciting and fun team environment
- Be part of a growing media firm
If you’re looking to move into an enjoyable role within a progressive firm, please hit ‘apply’ below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16