OverviewRotor Studios Front of House Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Front of House
Provide administrative support to a range of people – from our Partners, General Manager, People & Culture Manager, Operations Manager & our Finance department!…
We’re looking for a superstar receptionist / front of house who is unashamedly a people person. You’re curious and passionate by nature and always make sure you’re up to date with the latest developments and happenings across the studio.
Get excited – you’re the face of Rotor! You’re responsible for providing receptionist and administrative support in order to ensure that the front of house is run in an effective and efficient manner.
The overall cleanliness / tidiness of the studio is in your hands, one of your major responsibilities is to make sure that we’re always ready for clients to walk in and see our beautiful space! This doesn’t mean you’re a cleaner, however it does mean that you should feel empowered to get the best out of the people around you, ensuring that everyone is doing their part to keep things tidy.
You’re also the go to person for lots of things, whether it’s lunch / coffee runs, calling around at the last minute trying to get a novelty t-shirt made asap (it’s happened!) or to lend an ear to the staff (in a professional or personal capacity!).
Do you speak Japanese? Even better!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT ROTOR…
- Coordinate our reception / front of house, including answer phones, transferring calls and accepting deliveries
- Provide administrative support to a range of people – from our Partners, General Manager, People & Culture Manager, Operations Manager & our Finance department! Maintain the overall cleanliness of the studio – everything needs to be spick and span 24/7!
- Attend to clients when they come to visit – meeting and greeting and making sure that they’re happy as can be
- Organise coffee and lunch runs Some event planning and coordination
- Maintain stocktakes of foods, beverages and stationery
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU…
- You’re super professional but know how to have fun!
- You’re a stellar communicator
- You have the passion and drive to make Rotor a happy and fun place to be
- You have really, really good knowledge of Google Drive – including Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs – as well as Microsoft Office programs
- You’re really self motivated and never bored
- Your attention to detail is second to none
- You’re responsible and reliable (goes without saying, really…)
PERKS OF WORKING AT ROTOR…
- Flexible working hours = a great work / life balance
- Fresh fruit and other snacks EVERY DAY
- Super friendly and always approachable management team
- Beer / cider / wine o’clock on Friday afternoons
- Team lunches / dinners
- Education and training so you’re constantly learning
- Primo location in the heart of North Sydney
- Company wide event nights – bowling & karaoke are favs!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14