OverviewRelationships Australia Queensland Program Manager – Post Separation Services Contract in Brisbane QLD
Relationships Australia Queensland
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Program Manager – Post Separation Services
We provide services from more than 30 centres and employ over 400 employees across Queensland. Relationships Australia Queensland (RAQ) is a leading provider of…
About Us Relationships Australia Queensland (RAQ) is a leading provider of relationship and family support services. We believe healthy relationships are essential for the well-being of children, families and communities. We are committed to offering the best possible counselling, mediation, education and support services, and are committed to social justice and inclusion. We provide services from more than 30 centres and employ over 400 employees across Queensland.
RAQ is dedicated to promoting work-life balance, and provides flexible working hours, a supportive team environment, paid parental leave and additional benefits such as medical insurance discounts and salary packaging arrangements.
About the Role We are currently seeking applications for the role of Program Manager – Post Separation Services to support the Family Dispute Resolution (FDR), Parenting Orders Program (POP)/Supporting Children After Separation Program (SCaSP) and Children’s Contact Service (CCS) Portfolios. This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) at our Support Services in Eight Mile Plains, and is being offered on a temporary contract basis for 12 months.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide program leadership and support to the Operations Management Team and practitioners with respect to Service Manual design, contract management, program performance and productivity measurement and reporting.
The Program Manager will collaborate with the Client Outcomes and Quality Management Team to lead process reviews for Service Manual and supporting documentation as a sub-Process Manager to support RAQ’s strategic agenda in achieving ISO accreditation.
The position will also play a key role in collaborating with all levels of management in implementing, monitoring, and reviewing organisational strategy. This includes ensuring inter-departmental collaboration beyond individual portfolios, particularly in policy production, carrying out organisational improvement initiatives and risk management processes.
Some other major responsibilities of this position include:
- Planning, communicating and advocating for strategies and initiatives to address the needs of targeted communities. Ensuring strategies specified under Service Manual are met, and funding contract requirements are fulfilled efficiently and effectively.
- Supporting and advising on the design of training modules.
- Analysing and responding to business information, in particular financial and activity data, to identify underperformance within programs and proactively recommend operational improvements that enhance program performance to the Head of Contracts and Program Performance.
- Preparing papers and presentations that maintain RAQ at the forefront of professional practice in the program area.
- Actively promote programs to the community and to referral sources.
About You To be successful in this role, you will possess an undergraduate level qualification in Behavioural / Social Sciences or Business. Possession of other undergraduate qualifications or a postgraduate qualification in a discipline relevant to the chosen area of practice and a membership of a relevant professional body will be highly regarded.
The ideal applicant will also possess:
- Demonstrated effectiveness in promoting a client-focused approach to the delivery and management of programs.
- Service delivery or management experience in the FDR or other post separation program.
- Experience in government reporting.
- Experience in contract and financial management.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of current health/mental health policy issues in Australia including early intervention, service system reform and the establishment of integrated and coordinated service delivery.
- Ability to identify opportunities for change and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in leading staff/teams through change management
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to the Executive and external parties.
The salary being offered is circa $81,679 to $87,478 per annum to be negotiated depending upon qualifications and experience, plus superannuation and generous salary packaging options where eligible which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay. Other attractive benefits are available including additional annual leave over the Christmas period, annual leave loading and study leave.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14