OverviewRegistered Nurse Part Time in Griffith NSW
Branch Griffith NSW AU
Enjoy wine tasting and explore the historic town named after its designer, noted architect Walter Burley Griffith. Registered Nurse – Critical Care – Griffith….
Registered Nurse – Critical Care – Griffith
To apply for this position you MUST apply direct with the Local health District, click here to apply. Please note that this position is not eligible for relocation assistance funding through NSW Rural Doctors Network.
Home of the acclaimed botrytis semillon, Griffith is enticing with its world-class wineries, gourmet produce, rich heritage and wonderful festivals. Enjoy wine tasting and explore the historic town named after its designer, noted architect Walter Burley Griffith.
For fine wines, fresh produce and gourmet delights, escape to Griffith in the beautiful Riverina region in south-western NSW. You’ll find plenty of cellar doors to visit, providores with delicious local produce, quality restaurants and cafes, and festivals celebrating a rich food and wine culture.
Griffith is six hours’ drive from Sydney, five hours from Melbourne and two hours northwest of Wagga Wagga. You can also fly to Griffith Airport and rent a car.
Registered Nurse – Critical Care Unit: a 6 bed unit with Intensive Care, Coronary Care and High Dependency Patients. There are 3 full time roles available and 1 part-time role (10 hrs per week).
Visa sponsorship is not available for these positions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet the NMBA competencies for the Registered Nurse/Midwife & current registration with AHPRA .
- Demonstrated competencies in and or knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for patients/clients within the Critical Care Unit.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in a rural health setting
- Knowledge of and ability to work within a patient centered approach to nursing with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care
- Demonstrates commitment to evidence based nursing practice and continuous quality improvement of nursing events.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development, evidence based practice and an understanding of recent contemporary changes within the Critical Care Unit.
- Demonstrates commitment to working in partnership with patients and families to ensure consumer participation in decision making about patient care and the delivery of care.
- Demonstrated recent clinical experience working in an ICU/HDU unit, interest in the Unit would be advantageous.
Click here to view the position description.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Griffith, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18