OverviewRecruit Easy Part Time Bookkeeper Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Part Time Bookkeeper
Our client is a leading real estate company, specialising in commercial leasing, sales and auctions. A brilliant opportunity has opened up for a Part Time…
A brilliant opportunity has opened up for a Part Time Bookkeeper to join our client, located in North Sydney, on a part time basis.
Join a leading team:
Our client is a leading real estate company, specialising in commercial leasing, sales and auctions.
Here’s what you will be doing:
You will be responsible for using your skills and experience to manage a range of bookkeeping tasks.
Duties will include:
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Handling employee payroll
- Carry out a range of data entry duties, using MYOB
- Carry out BAS & Payroll Tax
- Managing Trust Accounting
Experience and skills required:
- Bookkeeping experience and relevant qualifications essential
- Excellent MYOB and Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you need for success:
Our client is looking for someone who is reliable, positive and organised, with excellent communication skills,
Please hit ‘APPLY’ to submit your application.
Recruit Easy supports you in employment and education. Applying means you agree to being considered for this role and being contacted to discuss potentially enrolling in an education course (after applying you can opt out at any time).
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-03-03