OverviewRecon Solutions API Integration Software Engineer Full Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
API Integration Software Engineer
Brisbane QLD 4000
Ability to own tasks within the software development process, keeping all relevant parties informed on the progress….
We are now recruiting for an experienced API integration developer to join an award winning financial services company based in Brisbane-Inner-city. The successful candidate will be a part of a cutting edge agile team working on greenfield projects. The company is looking to make some new and exciting developments in the very near future and seeking great talent to be apart of their journey.
- Ability to own tasks within the software development process, keeping all relevant parties informed on the progress.
- Analysing and understanding complex business issues and needs, ideally developing a strong understanding of the industry at hand.
- Providing feedback on the software design strategy, understanding the intent and ensuring all code is up to standard.
- Developing and maintaining system documentation to assist other developers to efficiently understand the purpose and logic of the code.
- Working as part of an high performing agile team
Essential Experience Required
- Tertiary qualified in Computer Science / IT / Systems and/or more than 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Competent in API technology preferably Apigee.
- Proven experience in API development, preferably using node.js
- 3+ years required with mobile apps, web apps, web services and integration services.
- Great communications skills and experience in stakeholder engagement and management.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more details please feel free to contact me on 07 3177 1072 or [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20