OverviewRandstad solution achitect Temporay in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Sydney Central Business District NSW
Assist with the overall security strategy and security architecture of the Institute Data Warehouse. My client is a large Government organisation based in…
My client is a large Government organisation based in Sydney’s Inner Suburbs and have embarked on an enterprise wide BI program and require the expertise of 2 experienced BI/DW Solution Architects to come on board and play a key role in the development of data mechanisms which will allow the importation of large data sets into their resident datawarehouse. This will also involve the management of data storage to supportthe analysis and reporting required within the organisation.
The successful incumbent will have strong verbal communication and experience in communicating with all levels of stakeholders and project team members in order to understand integration requirements and create integration
- Deliver architecture design, solution build and implementation data models (datamarts) within the
- Institute Data Warehouse for storage of identified data sets to support reporting and analysis.
- Deliver architecture design, solution build and implementation of Extract, Transform & Load (ETL)
- processes to populate the data models.
- Ensure end to end operability and alignment with enterprise architecture.
- Assist with the overall security strategy and security architecture of the Institute Data Warehouse.
- Report to the Project Manager and Manager, Data Warehouse and BI on progress, issues, risks,
- schedule and cost.
- Ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Extensive technical understanding of Data Warehousing principles and data modelling.
- Extensive understanding with ETL principles, methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience with ETL tools (specifically SAP data services and Microsoft SSIS).
- Strong experience with analytic and reporting platforms and tools.
- Experience with the SAP Business Objects suite and/or Qlik is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to secure your next challenging contract role and further develop your strong skillset. If you have the required skills and experience, please apply now online [email protected] or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17