OverviewRandstad hr business partner Temporay in Adelaide City Centre SA
Branch Adelaide City Centre SA AU
hr business partner
Adelaide City Centre SA
This opportunity is available due to an internal resignation so although the contract is being offered for 6 weeks, there is potential for it to turn into a…
Randstad has been partnering with Government departments and authorities across Australia for over 25 years. We are currently working with a highly reputable government organisation, located in the Adelaide CBD to fill a short term HR contract.
We are seeking an experienced HR Advisor/HR Business Partner to provide support to the wider organisation around routine and day to day HR issues. This opportunity is available due to an internal resignation so although the contract is being offered for 6 weeks, there is potential for it to turn into a longer term opportunity for the right candidate.
- Developing a close understanding of the strategic goals and priorities of their partners.
- Providing operational advice that supports the achievement of their partners’ objectives.
- Providing advice on routine employee relations, grievance handling / dispute resolution, disciplinary and performance management issues.
- Solving problems around operational issues.
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process and working with People shared services for seamless on boarding of new staff.
- Promote continuous improvement and provide advice around action planning, talent management, succession planning and reward & recognition
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Organisational Development or General Business Management (or related field) and/or extensive experience in human resources.
- Effective in managing time, managing priorities and producing quality work efficiently.
- Sound experience in providing strategic advice and solutions on a range of complex HR and ER matters.
- Demonstrated consulting and relationship management experience at operational and strategic levels.
- A thorough understanding of practices, procedures and outcomes required of a HR information management system.
If you are interested in the above position please apply using the below link. If you have any questions, please contact Alyce Napper on [email protected] or 08 8468 8035.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26