OverviewRandstad forklift operators Temporay in Laverton North VIC
Branch Laverton North VIC AU
Laverton North VIC
General warehouse duties. Other ad-hoc Warehouse duties as required. We are seeking to appoint forklift operators who have EXPERIENCE within a warehouse…
Due to upcoming warehouse expansion, our clients will require motivated and proficient forklift operators to join their busy and fast moving business.
Our client specializes in apparels, outdoors, household products and distributes to their 200 retail stores all over Australia.
We are seeking to appoint forklift operators who have EXPERIENCE within a warehouse environment to work in the Western Suburbs.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Counter-Balance forklift operation
- Loading and Unloading
- Other ad-hoc Warehouse duties as required
- General warehouse duties
- Shrink Wrapping
- Manual Handling when required
To be successful for the role, you must:
- Be available to work Monday-Friday (Possible Saturday work)
- Be flexible with Morning or Afternoon.
- Be punctual
- Be highly reliable
- A valid forklift licence
- At least 1 year experience driving forklift
- Long-Tine Experience is a Bonus
- Great work ethics
- Be able to provide 2 work related references
- Have own reliable transport
If you meet the above criteria then please click ‘Apply Now’ Today!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Laverton North, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24