OverviewRandstad customer service officer Temporay in Sturt SA
Branch Sturt SA AU
customer service officer
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join the City of Marion’s Customer Service team on a 5 month, part itme contract….
Randstad are now a preferred supplier for a number of Local Councils around Adelaide. We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join the City of Marion’s Customer Service team on a 5 month, part itme contract.
The successful applicant will join a well-established Customer Service team on a 5 month contract. This opportunity would suit an applicant with previous experience in customer service or a contact centre environment. Council experience is not required.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Previous experience in a contact centre is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Working with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
- Available for an immediate start
If you are interested in the above position, please apply using the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Alyce Napper on [email protected]
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sturt, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18