OverviewRandstad cook – government facility Temporay in Canning Vale WA
Branch Canning Vale WA AU
cook – government facility
Canning Vale WA
Randstad Government are currently calling for applications from suitably qualified and experienced cooks for our major contract with the WA State Government….
Randstad Government are currently calling for applications from suitably qualified and experienced cooks for our major contract with the WA State Government.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organization and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
With steady hours, competitive pay rates, and a good team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to continue your hospitality career with a one of Randstad’s key clients.
- Preparation of hot and cold meals for a large facility
- Assistance with stock ordering, and rotation
- Ensuring a high level of food safety & security
- Assist in menu planning and set up
- Attend tool box talks & safety meetings
- Recognized Australian trade qualifications in commercial cookery
- Current Working with Children’s check or ability to obtain one
- Current Australian driving license
- Strong experience in bulk catering
- Day shift hours with weekend rotation
- Southern Suburbs location
- Stable employer with opportunities
- Competitive pay rate
- Immediate Starts
For a more detailed discussion or further enquiries to the availabilities of the dozens of other opportunities within Randstad Government please send an up to date CV by clicking the apply now button below.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Canning Vale, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23