OverviewRandstad civil labourers Temporay in Newcastle NSW
Branch Newcastle NSW AU
Civil labourers that are physically fit and capable of delivering a number of manual labour tasks. Workers that are not afraid to do the supplementary labour…
Due to an increase in contracts, Randstad are currently recruiting for Civil Labourers and Roller Operators in the Newcastle and Hunter areas.
What are we looking for?
* Civil labourers that are physically fit and capable of delivering a number of manual labour tasks
* Experience on roads, subdivisions and other civil orientated sites.
* Great work ethic and commitment to seeing a project through to project end.
* Excellent work references that can support your application.
* Experience operating a Roller
* Workers that are not afraid to do the supplementary labour that comes with the job regardless if they are appointed to an operators role.
* Experience operating hand and power tools
* Have the ability to think on your feet
* Must be physically fit
* Have reliable transport
* A strong attention to detail
* Have a strong commitment to safety policies and procedures
Critical to this role is:
These positions are long term with a strong project pipeline. There is an opportunity for good hours each week with some overtime. We need all applicants to have:
* A current OHS Induction card
* A drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
* Great safety behaviours
* Totally team orientated
To apply for these positions, please use the apply now function below
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Newcastle, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17