OverviewRandstad business analyst Temporay in Adelaide SA
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Undertake project related research and analysis activities, continually monitoring and reviewing activities through the life cycle of the project….
Randstad is a supplier to SA Government under the SA Government across Government Temporary Staff Panel and provide temporary staff for ICT. We are also a supplier to major commercial ASX listed companies for professional ICT contract staffing.
With multiple opportunities available within high profile projects across South Australia, we have some exciting opportunities!
ABOUT THE ROLES
We are seeking applications from Business Analysts based in South Australia who can demonstrate a successful work history within Government for current and upcoming ICT projects.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement of agreed business process models, documentation and procedures
- Conduct analysis of business issues and challenges, participate in the development and implementation of solutions
- Work with customers to formulate and scope new software developments and act as their advocate through the development process
- Undertake project related research and analysis activities, continually monitoring and reviewing activities through the life cycle of the project
Having worked in a similar role, you will demonstrate sound relevant knowledge and experience in developing operational readiness documentation and reports, as well as experience in:
Complex projects particularly system implementation and / or application upgrade projects
- Working under different project management methodologies, including Agile
- Understanding the elements of business analysis, root cause analysis and use case modelling
- Preparation of technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
In addition you will possess strong problem-solving, analytical and negotiation skills. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive with the ability to effectively communication with all levels.
Experience working within Government is required, specifically Health, Education, Transportation, Defence, Environment, Finance and Government administration.
A current DCSI Clearance is required, or the ability to obtain one.
Please click the ” Apply for this job” button below.
For more information about the potential opportunities, please contact our Randstad Technologies Team on 8468 8008 / 8461 4416 or via email [email protected]
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad – ‘shaping the world of work’
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13