OverviewQueensland Government Senior Project Officer Temporay in Toowoomba QLD
Branch Toowoomba QLD AU
Senior Project Officer
Demonstrates a basic understanding of financial, legal and economic practices. These will be your Key Duties and Accountabilities….
These will be your Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Actively participate in the full life-cycle of the HHWUE project, including: promote funding rounds; assess applications; negotiate and administer contracts; conscientiously monitor progress and negotiate variations; facilitate and assess payment claims; acquit and report.
- Negotiate and liaise effectively with other functional areas and external stakeholders to gain advice and cooperation needed to successfully administer contracts.
- Represent the department and team unfailingly in all external dealings; provide input to team decision making and consider the views of others; be prepared to compromise to meet the vision and outcome.
- Lead and assist across own and others’ functional areas; work to solutions in an enthusiastic, positive, flexible and constructive manner.
- Actively engage with and promote the HHWUE project to the rural community and targeted industry members and demonstrate a commitment to quality customer service
- Other duties as directed and required
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following capabilities in the context of the tasks of the role:
- Considers customer’s perspective and tailors communication to address their concerns and expectations
- Engages with others to share information and solve issues and problems collaboratively
- Thinks “outside the square” or apparent limitations to develop solutions
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of financial, legal and economic practices
- Monitors progress and identifies risks that may impact outcomes
- Participates and contributes to project reviews including progress and status updates, outcomes and future improvement discussions
(Refer: DNRM Capability Framework)
Please open the attached Role Description for other special conditions or mandatory requirements and instructions on how to apply.
Applications to remain current for 12 months. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toowoomba, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17