OverviewQueensland Government Senior HR Officer x 3 Positions Full Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Senior HR Officer x 3 Positions
Have the ability to lead, coordinate or undertake human resources management activities with client focused outcomes with a sound knowledge of data management…
About the Job
There are three Senior HR Officer roles that we are filling, for a temporary period up to December 2017.
These roles support the delivery of a range of HR functions to 256 schools and corporate teams in Metropolitan Region. Great communication skills will be needed as there are three office locations (Nundah, Mt Gravatt and Ipswich) and you will work with our HR teams across all bases however you are likely to be based in one location.
This role will suit a person who is adaptable and thrives in a fast paced environment that is focussed on building strong relationships with clients and can deliver exceptional candidate care. You will be able to respond quickly to queries retrieve, analyse and present data in various formats for the use of regional and school based officers.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will
- work with a team of Senior HR Consultants (AO6) and HR Consultants (AO5) to manage the attraction and management of a talent pool of teaching and non-teaching applicants to meet the supply and demand of schools.
- Have demonstrated skills in identifying opportunities for improved services and outcomes
- Have the ability to lead, coordinate or undertake human resources management activities with client focused outcomes with a sound knowledge of data management processes to support analysis, interrogation and reporting activities.
- Have a demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and undertake high quality work
- Have demonstrated capacity to provide accurate advice on issues and take personal responsibility for accurate completion of work.
- Have a demonstrated ability to communicate, consult and negotiate with staff at all levels and with external agencies, service providers and clients.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a brief statement (2 pages) telling us why you are interested in this role. This should not be a restatement of your resume and does not require you to respond to each of the attribute areas. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting the transferable skills and experience you bring to the role.
Contact Name: Louise Ryan, 07 3028 8163
Closing date: Sunday, 07 May 2017
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit
#LI-PRIORITY This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23