OverviewQueensland Government Senior HR Advisor Full Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Senior HR Advisor
In the role of Senior HR Advisor, you will provide specialist advice to the department at an organisational level in relation to corporate Human Resource (HR)…
In the role of Senior HR Advisor, you will provide specialist advice to the department at an organisational level in relation to corporate Human Resource (HR) matters. In this role you will be expected to deliver initiatives to support the provision of contemporary HR solutions.
- Facilitate the improvement and implementation of HR activities ranging from; entry pathways including the graduate program, diversity, recruitment & selection, on boarding, induction, retention and mobility.
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder, supplier and customer relationships, through development of networks, facilitation of workshops and working groups and implementation of appropriate engagement strategies, to support HR initiatives
- Define, monitor and manage comprehensive projects according to the project management lifecycle, including co-ordination of team resources.
- Manage multiple HR projects using a partnering model to meet time, cost and quality criteria while managing client expectations, within a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and work with our partners and stakeholders to develop fit for purpose solutions
- Lead and coach others, and demonstrate strong understanding of contemporary HR practices.
- As a senior team member, model behaviours and attitudes which align with departmental values
This role reports to the Manager (Employee Lifecycle).
Applications to remain current for 12 months. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21