OverviewQueensland Government Learning Officer Full Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Design, develop and implement work plans for the delivery and evaluation of learning programs that align with QMN’s vision, and strategic and operational…
- Design, develop and implement work plans for the delivery and evaluation of learning programs that align with QMN’s vision, and strategic and operational direction.
- Develop and deliver learning programs and online resources that connect QMN research and collections with Australian Curriculum. Engage with educational professionals around the use of the museum collection and QMN’s learning resources.
- Manage, mentor, coach and train volunteers involved in Lifelong Learning program delivery.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve program outcomes.
- Develop and deliver effective Lifelong Learning programs within a Museum context by applying informal and/or formal learning strategies.
- Contribute to safety culture at QMN by reporting all incidents and hazards and ensuring work is undertaken in the safest way possible, following all QMN WHS policies and/or procedures and guidelines relevant to the job.
- Comply with QMN’s policies and procedures (including approval processes) and Government legislation.
Your application for this role will remain current for 12 months and may be considered for recurring vacancies which may be at an alternative location or alternative employment basis (full-time or part-time).
***APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY ONLINE – scroll down and click the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button***
Please note any documents attached to Smart Jobs should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please do not upload zipped files. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17