OverviewQueensland Government Industry Liaison Officer – Caloundra State High School Part Time in Sunshine Coast QLD
Branch Sunshine Coast QLD AU
Industry Liaison Officer – Caloundra State High School
Sunshine Coast QLD
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted. You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key…
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Source Australian School Based Apprenticeships opportunities for prospective students by actively seeking opportunities for student placement in industry and potential School Based Traineeships.
- Form connections and develop partnerships between school and employers that will assist students to transition to employment and make effective career choices.
- Source vocational training opportunities for prospective students by actively seeking opportunities for student placement in transition to work programs.
- Recruit students to Registered Training Organisations and potential employers.
- Access, track and connect the progress data of students in the Vocational Education and Training pathway.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Schooling team to monitor and track students achievement and outcomes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Articulate legislation, policies and procedures governing apprenticeships and traineeships to internal and external clients.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16