OverviewQueensland Government ICT Trainer Temporay in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
HBCIS, integrate electronic Medical Record (ieMR), Patient Flow Management System (PFM), Queue Manager). Acquire and maintain an expert knowledge of clinical…
Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CHQ HHS) is a recognised leader in paediatric healthcare, teaching and research. With a dedicated team of more than 4,000 people, our point of difference is in the way we provide care to children, young people and their families every day.
- Acquire and maintain an expert knowledge of clinical and non-clinical workflow, standards and corporate Information Systems (e.g. HBCIS, integrate electronic Medical Record (ieMR), Patient Flow Management System (PFM), Queue Manager).
- Conduct eHealth based application training sessions in a variety of contexts including one-on-one, small group, large group forums and presentations while ensuring CHQ and staff development needs are meet
- Develop and implement training materials to enable flexible delivery methods (eg. curriculum design, session plans, participant workbooks, user manuals, quick reference guides, promotional material, and videos) that are based on clinical workflows, roles and evidence based practice.
The Successful Candidate
- Comprehensive understanding of adult learning principles and ability to delivery training and education in a complex clinical work environment
- High level conceptual and innovative skills to effectively organise, coordinate, deliver and prioritise training and education for Health Informatics.
- A record of having a high level of negotiating, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders and develop appropriate training materials that support training
- Ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines and be an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team to provide an effective customer focused service.
- High level knowledge of applications and other software specifically utilised by Queensland Health.
What CHQ HHS can offer
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia’s best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
Click apply now or for more information, contact Judy Grant on 3068 4852.
Job Ad Reference: H17CHQ239534
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at CHQ HHS here.
Some roles within Queensland Health are designated as ‘Vaccination Preventable Disease (VPD) risk roles’. A VPD risk role is a role in which the incumbent may be exposed to the risk of acquisition and/or transmission of a VPD. Please refer to the attached Role Description for more information and what requirements may exist. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20