OverviewQueensland Government Head of Department – English and Humanities, Spinifex State College Full Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Head of Department – English and Humanities, Spinifex State College
Students who aspire to transition into work or vet training benefit by our close links with TAFE and industry….
Spinifex State College is committed to being recognised as a high performing school. Our college values each individual learner and supports: hard work, dedication, innovation, creativity and the pursuit of success through individual pathways and personalised learning.
Our school is proud of the quality curriculum programs that we offer and the excellent results we achieve. Each year our students who aspire to tertiary education achieve excellent results due to the support and readiness programs run by the school. Students who aspire to transition into work or vet training benefit by our close links with TAFE and industry.
Applicants for Head of Department positions should note that while official position titles are generic and refer to the major subject area/areas of responsibility, many positions involve responsibility for other subject/administrative areas.
For further information about the school, please CLICK HERE to visit the school’s website.
About the Role
As a school leader you play a vital role in shaping the way we deliver education services to ensure students have the skills, knowledge and creativity to succeed in the global economy.
Your application should specifically address each selection criterion listed below.
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has:
- Demonstrated teaching competence and capacity to provide curriculum leadership leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Capacity to use analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes at the school level.
- Capacity to manage effectively human, financial and physical resources to deliver high quality organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrated support for and the capacity to develop and maintain an organisational culture based on ethical professional and personal behaviours and corporate values.
Your Application must include:
Please ensure that you apply online by using the green ‘Apply Online’ button below.
- A current resume (maximum 3 pages)
- Contact details for 2 referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- A written response (maximum one page per key capability) outlining your suitability for the role under ‘How You Will Be Assessed’ in the attached role description.
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Information on registration requirements is available HERE. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21