OverviewQueensland Government Facilities Coordinator Full Time in Gold Coast QLD
Branch Gold Coast QLD AU
Gold Coast QLD
Operational Support Services is part of the Finance and Business Services division that supports the delivery of health care within the GCHHS by providing…
About the role
Coordinate logistics management for all Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) facilities including Southport and Robina precincts, community buildings as well as the dock and imprest operations at Southport Health Precinct (SHP). Ensure the effectiveness of the GCHHS business continuity processes for all buildings within the GCHHS Precinct and Community Buildings portfolio.
Requirements of the role
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification in facility, dock or imprest operations would be well regarded.
- It is a condition of employment in this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment as required by HR Policy B1: [hepatitis B].
We offer fabulous employee benefits including
- Permanent full time position
- A base salary ranging from $70 303 – $77 459 per annum
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- And much more!
About the unit
Operational Support Services is part of the Finance and Business Services division that supports the delivery of health care within the GCHHS by providing services including Environmental and Porterage Services, Protective Services, Retail Food Services and Facility Management Services.
About Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
Gold Coast Health provides public health care services to more than 500,000 people living in one of Australia’s most desired lifestyle destinations – The Gold Coast. With its world-class beaches and hinterland, emerging cultural scene, national sporting teams, several universities and family-friendly atmosphere, the Gold Coast offers unmatched lifestyle opportunities.
With an annual operating budget exceeding $1.2 billion, Gold Coast Health oversees more than 1000 beds across three hospitals, as well as a wide range of community facilities and services. We deliver world-class patient care and by talking to any one of our 6000 employees, you will see why!
How to apply
Apply for this role by clicking on the “Apply” button and submitting a resume and covering letter addressing your suitability to the role by Monday, 1 May 2017.
Job Ad reference: GC238894
Please note: no third party applications will be accepted. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13