OverviewQueensland Government Customer Service Officer Full Time in Wide Bay QLD
Branch Wide Bay QLD AU
Customer Service Officer
Wide Bay QLD
Conduct operational and administrative tasks within the office to ensure maximum efficiency in service delivery according to quality assurance procedures….
In the role of Customer Service Officer you will provide quality customer service within departmental legislative, policy and operational requirements. You will be the first point of reference for customers seeking service, providing a range of counter services in an efficient and effective manner to a consistently high standard.
- Provide a quality service to customers and resolve specific customer problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- Provide the public with accurate and relevant information in response to their enquiries.
- Conduct operational and administrative tasks within the office to ensure maximum efficiency in service delivery according to quality assurance procedures.
- Reconcile monies to ensure relevant finance standards and audit requirements are met.
- Ensure security systems are observed.
- Consult with management, staff and clients on matters of policy, procedures and standards.
- Contribute positively within a team environment.
This role reports to the Manager (Customer Service Centre).
Applications to remain current for 12 months. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Wide Bay, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20