Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2017-04-20
Queensland Government Clinician – Psychologist – Clinical Services Temporay in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Clinician – Psychologist – Clinical Services
Communicates with influence – Facilitates mutual agreement by negotiating with a strong grasp of key issues, encouraging debate and communicates complex…
- Supports strategic direction – Understands and supports the organisation’s vision, mission and business objectives and recognise how your own work contributes to achievement of organisational goals.
- Achieves results – Through interdisciplinary practice achieves positive outcomes for clients by delivering quality intervention strategies as identified in their individualised plan.
- Supports productive working relationships – Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders and is responsive to changing client and stakeholder needs.
- Displays personal drive and integrity – Takes personal responsibility for delivering outcomes while exemplifying professional practice and behaviour in a challenging and complex environment.
- Communicates with influence – Facilitates mutual agreement by negotiating with a strong grasp of key issues, encouraging debate and communicates complex information and concepts clearly, succinctly and sensitively, both orally and in writing.
- Technical / role specific capability – Working within an appropriate practice framework to deliver high quality therapy services, you are aware of the impact of disability upon individuals, families and the community and understand the historical and contemporary impacts of policies and practices.
Applications to remain current for 12 months. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.