OverviewQueensland Government Administration Officer – Clinical Support Part Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Administration Officer – Clinical Support
Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CHQ HHS) is a recognised leader in paediatric healthcare, teaching and research….
Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CHQ HHS) is a recognised leader in paediatric healthcare, teaching and research. With a dedicated team of more than 4,000 people, our point of difference is in the way we provide care to children, young people and their families every day.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support by ensuring that referrals are processed and that the Audiology Department wait lists are managed by creating patient appointments in a timely manner.
- Communicate with families regarding their appointments by writing, telephone and in person in a family focussed manner.
- Establish, review and maintain an effective office record system in conjunction with other administrative staff within the unit/department of confidential documents, papers, internal correspondence, medical reports and manage computerised data.
- Work autonomously, utilising discretion in the absence of decision makers in resolution of conflict, meet deadlines and establish work priorities.
The Successful Candidate
- High standard of clerical, administrative and secretarial support to senior managerial positions.
- High-level written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact professionally, maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with all levels of staff, patients and the general public.
- Well-developed ability to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work autonomously in a self-directed manner to ensure efficient administrative outcomes.
- Proficiency or ability to rapidly acquire skills in the use of multiple Clinical Information systems utilised for administrative purposes.
- You will have an understanding of compliance with Queensland Health or CHQ Policies and Procedures for use in the preparation of documentation and delivery of administration duties or ability to rapidly acquire same.
What CHQ HHS can offer
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia’s best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
Click apply now or for more information, contact Evan McDonald on 3068 5743.
Job Ad Reference: H17CHQ239323
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at CHQ HHS here.
Some roles within Queensland Health are designated as ‘Vaccination Preventable Disease (VPD) risk roles’. A VPD risk role is a role in which the incumbent may be exposed to the risk of acquisition and/or transmission of a VPD. Please refer to the attached Role Description for more information and what requirements may exist. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18