OverviewQueensland Building and Construction Commission Principal Financial Investigator Temporay in Brisbane QLD
Queensland Building and Construction Commission
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Principal Financial Investigator
Have sound financial investigative, analytical and problem solving skills, including a sound understanding of accounting principles and the ability to apply…
Key Outcomes/Accountabilities The aim of this role is to:
1. Undertake financial performance audits and investigations, this will include:
2. Provide expert services and advice concerning the Minimum Financial Requirements Policy and the Queensland Building and Construction Commission Act 1991 , including:
3. Provide exceptional customer service to all staff of the Commission and external customers.
2. Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and provide advice at a more senior level.
3. Have sound financial investigative, analytical and problem solving skills, including a sound understanding of accounting principles and the ability to apply them forensically.
4. Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and work as part of a team to achieve desired outcomes.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24