OverviewQualified Carers Aged Home Care Worker – Canning Vale, Midland, Victoria Park, Perth, BELMONT, WA Part Time in Belmont WA
Branch Belmont WA AU
Aged Home Care Worker – Canning Vale, Midland, Victoria Park, Perth, BELMONT, WA
Belmont WA 6104
Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities. You MUST have an Australian Drivers Licence & you own Car to transport clients;…
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Aged Care – Home Care Worker – Southern Bank of Swan River, Perth – BELMONT, WA
Required: You MUST have an Australian Drivers Licence & you own Car to transport clients; Certificate III Industry Relevant (Individual Support/Aged Care/Disabilities); Phone with Internet
Join a team of experienced Support Workers servicing Aged and Disability customers providing quality care in the community and assisting people to live as independently as possible.
You will be required to provide support including:
- Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
- Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
T he opportunity
This role will be based in the Belmont Area. This will include travel from Belmont, Canning Vale, Midland, Victoria Park and surrounding suburbs.
To be successful in this role we require availability between Monday and Friday from 7.00am – 8 pm for a minimum of 3 days per week.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Must have current Australian drivers licence and your own reliable, registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance to transport clients when needed
- Certificate III Industry Relevant (Individual Support/Aged Care/Disabilities)
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Be confident, positive, clear communicator, patient with excellent time management & organisational skills
Please only apply for this position if you have ALL the requirements listed above.
Please click Apply and enter your details then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Belmont, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18