OverviewQLD – Home Care Operations Manager Home Care QLD Full Time in Queensland
QLD – Home Care
Branch QLD AU
Operations Manager Home Care QLD
Sales and Marketing – work collaboratively with marketing to increase brand awareness and programs to the wider community; OPERATIONS MANAGER HOME CARE, QLD….
OPERATIONS MANAGER HOME CARE, QLD
Full Time – Arcare Murarrie Head Office
Reference # 14101
With a heritage in supported seniors’ living that dates back to 1969, Arcare has become one of the most innovative aged care operators in Australia, providing Residential and Home Care services. Our first aged care residence was built in 1997 and since then we’ve grown to twenty six throughout Victoria and Queensland and about to venture into New South Wales. Our Home Care business has been operating under a Consumer Directed Care model for a number of years and provides both government funded and private funded options. We have a relationship model of care and our senses values framework allows us to give exceptional, real care to the people that live in our homes and in the community.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Operations Manager to join the Queensland Home Care team at Arcare.
The position is on a full time permanent basis, located at Arcare Murarrie Head Office.
The successful candidate will enjoy a hands on approach and effective management of large teams across QLD – Sunshine and Gold Coast.
A consultative approach and diverse knowledge in Community Aged Care (Package funding and fee for service care) will ensure your success in the role.
Key portfolios include;
- Operations – compliance with State and National legislation including Arcare’s policies and procedures;
- Business Development – positive stakeholder management – new and existing clients;
- Rostered On call – after hours client phone support;
- People Management – effective supervision and support of office and support staff;
- Sales and Marketing – work collaboratively with marketing to increase brand awareness and programs to the wider community;
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field with extensive experience in Aged care/ Disability
- Strong understanding of Package funding administration and processes
- Current Police Clearance and Statutory Declaration that does not preclude work in Aged Care
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A current Victorian/ Queensland Driver’s Licence
- Experience and /or qualification in business management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience using industry specific Customer Management systems
- Project management, research and community consultation skills and experience
Travel from head office to Arcare residences and clients is required from time to time.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Johnston, National Manager Home Care on 0402 344 939.
Essential: Tertiary qualification in a relevant field with extensive experience in Aged care/Disability?
Essential: Strong understanding of Package funding administration and processes?
0402 344 939
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15