OverviewPRP Diagnostic Imaging Practice Receptionist Part Time in Eastwood NSW
PRP Diagnostic Imaging
Branch Eastwood NSW AU
Medical Terminology and Medical Reception experience. Medical Imaging Experience. Provide professional and courteous communication to patients and medical…
PRP Diagnostic Imaging is the largest private diagnostic imaging partnership in Australia and is proudly independent and doctor owned. PRP offers comprehensive Radiology and Nuclear Medicine services including CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Mammogram, OPG and Bone Mineral Density.
As a Practice Receptionist you will have great customer service and communication skills and show attention to detail. This part time position requires your availability on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
About the role:
- Greeting patients and answering enquiries
- Booking appointments and billing
- Provide professional and courteous communication to patients and medical professionals
- PRP offers flexible working arrangements and a variety of shifts are available.
- Must be patient, considerate and empathetic
- Hard working, reliable, organised with a can do attitude
- Ability to multitask as there is a high volume of patients and phone calls
- Work as a team and also work autonomously when directed
- Medical Terminology and Medical Reception experience
- Medical Imaging Experience
- Knowledge of COMRAD
At PRP we encourage collaboration, a strong work ethic and provide a supportive learning environment.
Please click on APPLY NOW to apply for this great opportunity.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Eastwood, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18