OverviewPRP Diagnostic Imaging Practice Receptionist Full Time in Westmead NSW
PRP Diagnostic Imaging
Branch Westmead NSW AU
Previous experience as a medical receptionist is highly regarded. Provide professional and courteous communication to patients and medical professionals….
We are seeking the right person to join our caring and professional team at Westmead. The successful applicant needs to be patient focused, provide excellent customer service and possess a very professional and polite manner.
About the role:
- Greeting patients and answering enquiries
- Booking appointments and billing
- Provide professional and courteous communication to patients and medical professionals
- PRP offers flexible working arrangements
Skills and Experience:
- Must be patient, considerate and empathetic
- Medical Terminology
- Medicare knowledge
- Radiology experience desirable
- Ability to multitask as there is a high volume of patients and phone calls
- Data entry/Typing skills
- Work as a team and also work autonomously when directed
Previous experience as a medical receptionist is highly regarded.
We have patient care as our first priority and pride ourselves in offering a high quality service. Our employees are able to communicate directly with the Managing Radiologist who is on site. At PRP we encourage collaboration, a strong work ethic and provide a supportive learning environment.
PRP Diagnostic Imaging is the largest private diagnostic imaging partnership in Australia and is proudly independent and doctor owned. PRP offers comprehensive Radiology and Nuclear Medicine services including CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Mammogram, OPG and Bone Mineral Density.
If you possess a keen eye for detail with proven organisational and communication skills this role would suit you.
Please click on apply now to register your interest in this position.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Westmead, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21