OverviewProjekta Video Producer Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
At least 2 years working as a producer at a production agency or within the TV / Film industry. Projekta is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding Production Company…
Projekta is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding Production Company that specialises in Video and Digital content.
We are looking for a rock star Producer who can adapt efficiently to any environment, with the right balance of experience, positivity and enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of video productions, client management and creative vision.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· At least 2 years working as a producer at a production agency or within the TV / Film industry.
· Sound knowledge of TV production processes including, CAD, Dubsat, Council Permits/permissions, kids guardian and risk assessments.
· Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the other team members
- Experience working with integration campaigns, including Digital and TV, highly desirable
- Be open to learning new processes and showcase the ability to pick up skills quickly
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems
- Sound knowledge of MS Office 7 (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Keynote presentation software
- Knowledge of Xero and Workflow Max is desirable however not essential
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative and pro-active thinking
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
· Ensure compliance with regulations and codes of practice
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with team members of all levels and clients
- Ability to write and amend scripts
- A manual driver’s licence, preferred
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relations with key industry personnel
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your projects
- Manage project costs, timelines and scope
- Work with internal teams to ensure scoping and requirements are clearly defined on all productions
- Develop roadmap/project plans with the client and internal teams
- Manage the visibility of project progress internally, run project meetings and liaise closely with clients as the project progresses to maintain transparency.
- Ensure production quality whilst keeping all productions under budget.
- Manage client relationships.
Start date: ASAP
Office located in Millers Point.
Salary is based on experience (55K – 60K).
If this sounds like you and you would like to join the Projekta team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2016-06-26